followthrough

edward

followthrough

Postby edward » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:14 am

danie,so far the story i sent you has not been posted,no new pics have been placed in our gallery,and the pic of the month has been on view quite some time.as the brains and balls of this site you have to follow through on what you say you are going to do.
i dont know how to post a story,ive tried twice on the brag but have been turned down,also i dont know how to post pics in the gallery.these are up to you.sorry but after 100 or more pics im out of ammo.

Danie

Re: followthrough

Postby Danie » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:29 am

Edward,

I believe the reason the forum was created was to enable every member to post their own pictures, stories and start new topics and group discussions.
To upload the same info onto the web page itself need to be done by the webmaster and code need to be written for everything. That's not me! In short a lot of work on one persons shoulders that costing money. That's also how I explained it to you in a previous e-mail.
I'm trying my best in many ways to get and keep the forum going out of my back pocket with no other support whatsoever.
Hopefully the web page will become the structure to house the forum and other features similar to Handgun Hunter Magazine and other web based forums.
Warning: You will become addicted soon after taking up the Handgun Hunting Challenge and by doing the walk and stalk.
Now that's a fair chase........

edward

Postby edward » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:28 pm

guess i misunderstood,james said you had to do everything.ive tried to post stories on brag page and they were refused.i see no place other than the board to post pic or anything else.sorry,i dont remember how i posted the 18 pics that we already have in the gallery years ago.no problem,ill keep posting pics until they run out.the stories i would be posting are already wrote,im trying to post them as a folder. they have been refused.i suppose i would have to rewrite them on the brag board instead of just saying a few words about each pic.i dont think that is what you want.hope more people join in,ill be running out of pics soon.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:24 am

Edward,

The old pictures that's in the members albums posted on Galley was done by the webmaster on Danie's request. We wil run a test to see what file types could be loaded on the forum. We are all learning as we go along how the new technology works. In mean time send your suggestions on how to improve the forum.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Edward,

We did some inquiries regarding file uploads to php bulletin boards.

PDF and DOCX by default are in the "Documents" extension group. The "Documents" extension group by default is not allowed to be used in posts.

So for safety reasons in prevention of hacking we have to live with file extensions like .jpg; .gif; bmp etc.

Admin just posted some articles from old word documents by copy and past. You could then insert pictures in between the text. We enlarged the maximum file size 600Kbite.

edward

Postby edward » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:50 pm

ill try copy and paste.you must relies im an idiot when it comes to the computer,will try any way. you might try www.africahunting.com for ideas,im on that sight quite a bit.

Danie

Postby Danie » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:52 am

Edward,

I believe it's the color of our beards that tell we are from the old school pencil and paper era and not computers. :lol: :lol:
Warning: You will become addicted soon after taking up the Handgun Hunting Challenge and by doing the walk and stalk.
Now that's a fair chase........

edward

Postby edward » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:55 pm

RIGHT ON!!!!!

Return to “Rules / Disclaimers”